Registering your camper…
There are 2 ways to register your camper!
1) Mail-In Registration: You can download the PDF file at the bottom of this page and print it out, fill it out, and mail it in! Please include the check for the registration amount (OR indicate that you paid online through PayStand).
2) Online Registration: You will fill out the registration form electronically, and will be prompted to pay at the end once you have submitted the form. You can remit payment electronically or you can bring in your deposit; your registration will not be processed until the deposit is received. Medical Information will be collected after you register as we can no longer accept medical information electronically.
We filled up QUICKLY last summer and have a limited number of spots. Failure to complete the registration & submit the CORRECT amount for your deposit will result in a forfeiture of your spot until you correct the information and ensure payment is given. Those with balances from 2019 will not be allowed to register until the payment is made in full. You are responsible for reading all the policies.
Online Registration? – Click Here! You MUST click SUBMIT at the end of the registration form in order for us to receive it.
Paying Online? – Click Here!
Basic Camp Information
- Camp Hours: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Extended Care Hours: 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM; 4:15 PM – 6:00 PM
- Extended Care Fees: $10/hours/child (packages are also offered at the start of each week)
- Lunch: Campers MUST bring their own lunch
- Ages: Completed kindergarten – Completed 6th grade